Saturday, October 31, 2009

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?

on average 2 for me but because i have braces usually 3. yesterday i did 4 times tho. i like feeling clean =)
Answer:
between 6 and 8.1. In the AM.
2. After I eat Breakfast
3. After I eat Lunch
4. After Dinner
5. Before Bed
6. If I smoke, Afterward
usually 2, but sometimes ill brush em before goin out also. so sumtimes 3.
Are you taking a survey?
2. once in the morning and once before bed.
none!!! once a week if i can be bothered!!
Twice. No Braces. I floss once.
I brush mine 2 to 3 time a day. I don't want bad breath or that filmy feeling on my teeth. It is better to be clean than dirty.
I brush my teeth 6 times a day because I like to have nice teeth not rotten bread filled teeth!
In the Morning, after every meal and before bed.
After every meal, and I floss once a day or more if I've had food that sticks between teeth.
haha i like feeling clean too. i have braces so i should brush them like 3x i usually brush 2wice tho.:]
well once.but after reading your question I'm going to do it alot more thank you
I do 3-4's a day cause of braces.
Twice a day
1. when i wake up
2.after breakfast
3.after lunch
4.after dinner
5.before bed5x.
twice a day =)
If you have braces it is best to brush after every meal or at least 3 times daily.
I brush my teeth after eating breakfast and always after dinner before bed. But I also brush my teeth before I leave the house to go anywhere. So usually 3 or more times daily I brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net