Sunday, October 25, 2009

How long did you or will you have your braces?


Answer:
i had them for 2 years and 3 months
i had to get them twice, both times for 2 years because i didnt wear my retainer afterwards....wear the retainer!!!
some people are different depending on all your orthodontist wants to fix with your teeth. It can range anywhere from 1 1/2 years to makybe even 4 years. If he or she wants to fix your overbite, space for new tooth to come down, fix space or crookidness in teeth, and things like that it might take longer than if he or she just wants to close the gap. I hope ive helped. I had mine on for 2 1/2 years, my cousin had her's on for 3 years and my bro had his on for over a lil over a year
back when i had them, i was told roughly 16 months, but had to get a baby tooth taken out later on, so that bumped it up to about 2 years.
I had braces for eighteen months when I was 14, and they made my teeth look so good! If you have braces and don't like them, they're not as bad as people make out and when you have them taken off, you will miss them!
in approximation orthodontic treatment should last for 2 to 2 1/2 years depending on the severity of the case
when i had mine it was for 2 years
Have been given an estimate of 1 and a half years. Let's hope I get them off quicker than that.
I had to wear mines for about 2 1/2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net