Saturday, October 31, 2009

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?


Answer:
After every meal using a soft bristle brush. I then floss and use a mouthwash...this was recommended to me by my dentist and so far my check ups have been stellar.
2 times a day (always). Might brush an additional time if I had eatten something extra offensive.
2
i brush them 3 times a day (morning afternoon and night)
Maybe once a day
about 2-3 times a day and yourself?
Between 2-4 times a day and I floss too.
I brush twice per day and use Listerine each time.
once im too lazy to do it more than that. plus, i think three times is too much for your teeth enamel. you need to give your teeth a break.
3 times when i have time.
2-3 times a day, and then I try to floss my fangs too.
I brush two times a day at least and floss once. I always hated flossing but now I just get the flossers. (floss on a stick)
That way you can use it anytime, like when you watch tv, even
when you drive, cause you only need one hand, just don't answer you cell phone at the same time.
2 to 3
4 or 5, sometimes 6.
after every meal, and snack, and I like snacking, my friends think I am a fruitcake, but my teeth are white.
2 times a day with colgate toothpaste and a soft bristle toothbrush
2-3 times a day or after every meal espeacially if u have dentures
At least 2 times a day. After meals too. But sometimes I'm out and can't do that.
Twice - when I get up and when I go to bed.
2 times, i would brush in the afternoon for 3, but then my lunch would taste like toothpaste. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net