Sunday, October 25, 2009

How is working as a dental hyginest?

i"m thingking about getting started to go school to learn something new.i"m from japan and i haven't study anything for a long time. it'll be taugh, but will be nice to learn something for my future. if anybody working as a dental hyginest please give me some of your advices!! thank you!
Answer:
I love my career and have been a RDH for 15 years. It is greatly rewarding and it is nice to be a respected medical professional. It pays well, most hygienists have a flexible schedule and you don't usually end up working holidays, and work only a very few nights or weekends. You never know what your day is going to be like which I enjoy. If you like people and are interested in the medical field it is great. You can get your degree in 2 years (for an associate's) or 4 years (for a bachelor's). School is tough, but if you are motivated you will do it! Check out this link -
http://www.ada.org/public/careers/team/h...
Great career if you are looking! Hope this helps!
JAMRDH - a dental hygienist
School was tough but worth it. The career is very rewarding. I get to work w/ people daily and I work for a great dentist that doesn't rush me through patients or over book me. Some hygienists work double booked all day rushing through patients. That just isn't what I like. I take my time w/ each patient. Hygiene has a high turnover rate though b/c the work can become very repetitive (which I like) so if you like routine and repetition it is a good field for that. Good pay. Rewarding to hear how much you've helped people, especially those who were scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net