Sunday, October 25, 2009

How Long Do You Brush Your Teeth For?


Answer:
Two minutes twice a day.
A few mins.
Well I brush my teeth after every meal, unless I am at school. I also floss.But i spend about 2 minutes brushing my teeth.
Honestly..probably for 1-1/2 minutes. I know you are supposed to brush for 3 minutes but that really seems like a long time!!
for at least 2 minutes twice a day in the morning after breakfast and right before you go to bed, also if u r going to make a good impression on some one that you should brush your teeth for things like that
3 minutes while the shampoo sits in my hair lol i brush mine in the shower to save time
Maximum for five minutes but,
I follow "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"...
:-)
5 mins. morning and before bed, and 2 mins after lunch
As a Dentist we always recommend brushing your teeth atleast twice per day for two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net