Sunday, October 25, 2009

How long do u brush ur teeth for?

me like 1min...apparently u r supose to for like 3mins but if i do i get bleeding gum...and whats the point if they already feel clean...im only 12 so dont say see a doctor or stuff
Answer:
I personally use Listerine whitening rinse for 1 min then brush for at least 2 min followed by Listerine Tooth Defense mouthwash for a min. I do this in the morning after breakfast and right before bed. I also floss before bed. I just brush for at least 2 min after lunch. Make sure to use a anti-cavity/gingivitis toothpaste and do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes after brushing. That just removes the flouride that the toothpaste applies to stregthen your teeth and protect against plaque.
20 mins .4 to 5 times a day
Dentists say 1-3 minutes. Health officials say for 30 seconds. It's better to just floss, brush, rinse, and mouth wash at least twice a day in your own time.
hi! im 13. i brush my teeth for about 4 minutes. it's really how you do it, avoid the gums and brush your teeth coz 80% of bacteria is on there - did you know?! and also, thats where all the bad odour hangs, so brush the tongue with the bristles. and use a strong whiterner
brush your teeth for 3-5 minutes to make sure the teeth are really clean. even if they feel clean, the bacteria is still clinging to the the teeth, gums and inside the cheeks.if I were you, I would make it a habbit to brush your teeth at least twice a day to save yourself from toothaches and other teeth problems. believe me there is no worse pain than having a toothache.-michelle
http://kulaypinay.com
I brush my teeth for 2 mins. The reason they say 3 mins is because that way you can clean all of your teeth well. Some dentists say 2 mins which is more realistic. Even if they feel clean it doesn't make them clean. For example if you didn't wash your feet for a day and they were covered in dust you wouldn't feel the dust and you would feel clean, but in reality you are dirty. Thats why you should try to brush your teeth for about 2 mins wherever possible. Also mouthwash helps to clean your gums and flossing can help to stop decay and toothaches.
if i were you i would buy a sonic care toothbush, not the video game, it has a timer on it to let you know when to switch between front, back, top, bottom teeth, been using one for four years now and no cavaties or anything, the dentist was really impressed how well my teeth were clean, also use listerine mouth wash.
I'm 21 and I never used to brush my teeth regularly so you already have me beat on that, but my gums would bleed every time. I learned that the bleeding is caused by gingivitis which is plaque underneath your gums. The way I got rid of it was brushing my gums a lot; I mean I went from brushing maybe twice a week to twice a day for about five to ten minutes each time. Now my teeth are bright and no longer bleed and I'm smiling more! I found that it helps to have a soft bristled toothbrush and flavoured toothpaste because personally I can't stand the taste of it.
2 minutes and you should see a dentist
1 minute should be long enough. Over brushing will remove the enamel coating on your teeth over time. It is important to brush close to your gums, as plaque builds up there. Bleeding gums is usually a symptom of vitamin deficiency or over brushing. You should see a dentist while you are young. It will save you big$ when you get older.
30 secs would be plenty. you should also brush your tongue and your cheek cause thats where the bacteria are that cause bad breath. the inside of your cheek that is. ask your mom to get you some mouthwash that changes color when it is on plaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net