Saturday, October 31, 2009

How long till you see results on braces?

I've had my braces on for 4 months. I see a little bit of the results.how long did it take you to see that they were working?
Answer:
it depends i guess. for me it took maybe 2 weeks but then my teeth were really messed up. ive had them for a year and about to get them off and they're almost perfect
I wore them for 2 years, but it depends on how crooked your teeth are. Hang in there though, it's worth the social humiliation, when you are older, you will appreciate that you had them.
2 years
it depends on how seroious of a problem you have, but about 2 years
it depends it took me around a year and a half for my FIRST set of braces and now i have my second set on though my teeth were not that crooked so it depends on how big of a problem you have

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net