Sunday, October 25, 2009

How long do I have to wait to take out my lip ring during school?

I've recently convinced my dad that i can get a lip ring in a few weeks and the only problem now is that my nazi school won't let me have it in during class. I have all summer (June 1 to Aug. 23) to leave it in, but come the end of august, i'm going to need to take it out from 8:05 until 2:30. Is this going to work? Does anyone have any imput?
Answer:
You'll be fine! I work at a high school we let kids wear them unless they are sharp etc but i know kids that leave them out for a day or more and from June to Aug your hole will stay open during the day just put whatever you are wearing in after school
My input would be to NOT do it.It can cause a lot of problems with your teeth and gums, not to mention your lip. Get your nose pierced, get your eyebrow pierced, get a tattoo, or get a wild haircut. But I'd stay away from piercing anything near or in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net