Saturday, October 31, 2009

How long will I have braces on for?

My situation is: I got a jaw surgery so my expander could work correctly since I hit puberty years ago and all. I got my clear bracket braces put on the bottem teeth 4 months before the surgery and i got my top clear bracket braces on 3 months after the surgery. They told me it takes 2 years to get clear bracket braces to work correctly for my situation, but im wondering if that means 2 years from the date the expander got put on or 2 years from the date that the braces actually got put on my teeth.
I also want to know if they will take my bottom braces off before my top ones since they put on 6 months before them.
Answer:
Usually 2 years since they put the braces on and they will probably remove them all at the same time. They have to leave them on a little longer once they get your teeth into place so the bone can begin to reset so your teeth don't just move like crazy after they remove the braces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net