Sunday, October 25, 2009

How doyou eat with when you just got braces on? how long does it take to eat normal?

i just got my braces and ive only eatin nuggets and my dentist told me to eat in the back of my mouth for a while and how long does it take to eat normal?
Answer:
Took me about a week and a half. Sorry, braces really suck, especially if you have rubber bands to go along with them.
:( You'll get used to them, I recommend soft foods like pasta or cake. Drink soup also.
After I got braces, the first week my teeth hurt so after about a week I could eat normally but it might take a while to get used to the new braces.
I got my braces 1 year ago. The average amount of days it takes to eat normal is about 3-4 days.I recomend only eating fruits, jello, and soft food, because the first few days will be painfull.I hope this helps you C;
Eat lots and lots of soup! Also, any type of noodle's would not hurt your teeth either. It takes about a week or two to adjust, although you can still have sores from the braces for a month.
It depended on what I was eating. Normal stuff it took me about 2 weeks or so. But chunky, nutty, or gooey stuff they recommend you dont eat, but after a month or two, I did.
lol ahahah it took me 2 days. And it was a tough 2 days my teeth got ruffed up from all the pressure they were putting on them. But dont wry u will get used to it and it will b very natural. Try not to eat small types of food like corn and fruits. They really annoying always get stuck inbetween. Have something soft to eat like ice cream or some soft bread.. have fun !
You should eat with your back teeth. Your front teeth will be sore for a few days after tightnings and since you just got your braces on.
Secondly, eat mostly soft foods such as pastas, and soft deli meats, thats what I did. As for how long take your time, and dont rush it or you can be in more pain than necessary
it took me about 2 weeks to be able to eat. But it was about a month to eat normal. plus everytime I had them tightened it was another week to eat.sorry the info is not better!
about a few days. after a while it doesn't hurt anymore, but once you go back to your orthodontist for another appointment, it will start to hust again. i've had braces before and there were times i couldn't eat what my other family members were eating.
I lived off Chilli Con Carne and Soup for the first few days, after that I was fine. It took 5 days before I could eat properly again. After those 5 days, I was perfectly normal :)Keep your mind on the end result, hang in there and you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net