Sunday, October 25, 2009

How far along in a pregence do you have to be beore you can tell?


Answer:
I was 4 1/2 months before I could tell. It all depends on a persons frame. I was 150 lbs, 5' 3", medium athletic type frame. So, I assume for a smaller frame it would show a little more.
It all depends your body size may have a lot to do with it but i'll say 3-4 months.
And this question is in dental.because of why? Far enough along to know something is going on inside your body, although you can have symptoms, prior to physical effects.
It does depend your size, baby's size, how baby is laying in your uterus. if the baby is on your back it could be months before you show. I knew someone who was due on the same day as me and we were 7 months and I was showing and she didn't look pregnant at all. She was carrying baby on her back. So it does depend on you and your baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net