Sunday, October 25, 2009

How long after getting your molding for your braces do you actually get your braces on?


Answer:
bout a 2 or three months.. sometimes one... but around there... the thing to do with them is chew gum... i know i know lots of pple say not to chew gum but actually my orthadontist told me too. it actually helps... A LOT! when you get them tightened chew some gum and you'll get past the pain faster... and it keeps your gums loose.the trick is don't blow bubbles...(usually chew mint gum like orbit) and chew on the inside of your mouth.. good luck!
After they did my mold I had to go in in 2 weeks. Actually, I'm going in 5 days for them. Wish me luck!It all depends on what your dentist wants to do and whether his schedule is tight or not, because putting on braces takes atleast 2 hours.
It really depends because i waited a year until i got mine on but im reaaly sorry to do this but it does not take 2 hours to get a brace on mine was on in 20 mins and it is a fixed brace(train track)
as long as the molding is ready, whenever u make ur appointment
my molding was ready like after a week, but thats my dentist office, urs may be differnt
I just got braces this past tuesday and it took two weeks for them to make the molds.Oh and before you go to get braces take pain killer you'll want it when they start hurtingHope I could help a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net