Sunday, October 25, 2009

How long do gums stay swollen after your bottom teeth are removed?


Answer:
Everyone heals differently but it should be a few days.
I can only speak for wisdom teeth, I guess about a few days. It heals surprisingly fast, of course you will have to eat soft foods for a few weeks so you don't reopen the wound
about 3 days
It depends on how long you body takes to heal usually it takes up to a month before the hole starts to close up, the swelling will take about two weeks. It helps to rinse your mouth with warm salt water.
I had some molars pulled not long ago. Three together and
all at the same time. I don't know if I'll do that again, as it took
much longer than having a tooth pulled once. It took me about
three weeks or longer for the swelling to go back down. And
the area next to the extraction area was also swollen and it
affected the front teeth, where they were very sore as well.
Hopefully I can avoid multiple extractions in the future. I am
a Diabetic and may now have trouble with healing factors.
In the past, I was healing by my very next day and was back
to normal in about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net