Saturday, October 31, 2009

How many appointments till braces?

Im getting braces soon but im not sure when. i have already had a consultation molds and x-rays done spacers and i currently have medal bands around my back molars. my next appointment is on june 5th.Im pretty anxcious to get them cause i have a ig gap in my front top teeth so what do you think they are gonna do on my appointment? please answer soon and add deatails thanx in advance!
Answer:
for me...after I got my spacers it was a month -a month and a half.. exciting proces of getting your teeth straight!
yes your next one is getting braces.. I had to go threw that.. and I was really stupid and took mine of after 2 weeks I regret it.. but good luck.. doesn't hurt.. just the braces on
Sounds like your next appointment is when you get them. GOOD LUCK your mouth is going to look great after, its definitely worth it even though it is a hassle to properly clean it.
Once you have your spacers put on your back molars, they give it about a month, then go ahead and put them on. Congrats on being to way of a beautiful healthy smile. I had braces for two years. It was so worth it. I still spend a crap load of money on my teeth, but it is worth the pay off. I have bright pearly whites and straight teeth. I get compliments all the time. Braces are not that bad. You have a little pain, get some sores on your checks, but that is all minor compared to what they do for you. Good luck! Take lots of pictures. Braces can be fun it you make them that way!
You should get them soon. I have braces, I don't like them but I need them. I got a expander, then spacers, then metal bands, then braces, THEN retainers, but then they said I needed braces again, Grrrr... It doesn't end! You're next appointment should involve braces.
OK, when I got my braces on they didn't have so many appointments before I got them on. I got the molds, x- rays and a consultation in like around a month. The office has to make sure the people can pay for it and see if insuruance will cover part of it and they need to take the mold of your mouth and the x-rays and then they have to fit you into the hectic office to get your braces on. They might put something on the top of your mouth. And if you already have something on the top of your mouth they may tighten that thing. Or they could just be waiting for money or for you teeth to move a little more. It all depends but you should be getting them on soon. I highly doubt you will be getting your braces on this next time you go because if you were the office or your orthodontist would tell you and trust me you do not want braces when you get them on they hurt for like a week to two weeks and no one believes you that they hurt that long and then when you finally get used to them you have to go in and get them tightened and that hurts for like 3 to 6 days. It is super annoying but good luck!!!!
I just got my braces on 2wks ago. I had spaces for a week. So it shouldn't be very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net