Saturday, October 31, 2009

How loose does my adult tooth have to be before I get concerned?

I am 40 years old and I was hit in the mouth with a baseball. My tooth is slightly loose, and I wondered if loose adult teeth generally heal them selves.
Answer:
If it barely moves, you'll be fine in a couple of weeks. See your dentist anyway to find-out for sure.If it moves freely, see your dentist immediately. He *may* be able to save the tooth.In the absolute worst scenario, the tooth has been fractured, and the "live" part of the tooth may or may not have been damaged. In any case, you will likely end-up with a cap.In the absolutely best case, you've suffered no more than a glancing blow that will heal in a few weeks. In this case, the bruise to the face, fat lip, and the eating funny for a couple of days are the worst of it.
Get to a dentist immediately or you will lose the tooth.
See a dentist. Even if it does heal itself it may very well heal wonky, possibly enough to pressure other teeth. You probably shouldn't have left it.
go see a Dentist to be sureI was in a car accident causing 2 loose teeth
I had to wear a retainer for a few months to make sure they bonded to the socket again
I would go to the dentist to correct it as soon as possible if you loose it its gone for good is it worth taking that chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net