Saturday, October 31, 2009

How many cavities do you have or have had filled?


Answer:
No Teeth, No Cavities. But a great smile though.
most of my mouth and I'm going to start saving for dentures if this keeps up lol
i have 6...i have eaten a lot of junk food and candy and my sis eats way less than me and she ended up having 8 cavities.i was the lucky one out of us both.
None
I had all my teeth pulled out for dentures when I was almost 15, but before that I had a lot of cavities. It's been over 10 years since I had them out and no cavities still. I never been sorry I decided to just get them all pulled out instead of going back all the time to get something fixed. No teeth =no teeth problems.
I have fillings in almost all of my molars, some of them even have more than one filling in them. Because I didn't go to the dentist for 10 years, and then when I finally went I had cavities all over the place, I needed a root canal in one tooth as well which wasn't fun at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net