Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much for dental treatment in the UK?

I recently broke three of my teeth they're top center so they're really noticeable i want to get them fixed asap but I'm not sure how much i should have to pay to get them replaced can anyone give me a rough idea what it will cost me?
Answer:
My dentist would charge 拢450 for a crown and you need three.
NHS might consider it cosmetic and not do it. Then your choice is the crowns or false teeth on NHS
thats if you can find a dentist
any where between 2-3thousand dollars
try thishttp://www.nhs.uk/england/dentists/denta...
Buy a second hand car.....it's cheaper!!
a lot if its three..OK if you can get away with a root canal your into about 拢500 per tooth,If its crowns about 拢700 a tooth, you could need verniers about 拢2,000 per tooth
I hate to depress you - but if you can find a dentist, I fear it'll cost you a fortune.
Max on the NHS for that work would be 拢189 but if Private it would be whatever the dentist you go to charges.
Best wishes, Mike.
If you are lucky enough to have a NHS dentist it would cost a lot less than private. I don't know how much private dentists cost but I know that it is a lot.
If you are over 60 years old - you will get free treatment at a emergency NHS centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net