Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much approx would it cost for wisdom teeth removal?


Answer:
i dont remember for sure, but i think it was 80-100/tooth. that was 10 years ago or so. also it was partially covered by my ins. i think i payed 100.00
I had to have three of my wisdom teeth surgacially removed and it costed me around $3300. It was kind of a big chunk of money but after all the pain i went through with them I was glad i finally got them out.
depends on if you have insurance..you need to call your dentist to get a appoximate cost by telling what insurance you have they will tell you the cost otherwise no insurance than call and ask how much with no insurance and if to expensive shop around for another dentist or try eastern dental if you get that in your area...good luck i hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net