Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much do braces cost?

How much $ does braces cost?
Answer:
I was told about $10,000.
Well think of it this way . once you have your braces on for a year or two, what your teeth will look like. :) If you need to, work with your dentist to do a monthly payment plan. I am sure they will be more than happy to work something out for you!
Depends on where you get it from. But I'll tell you one fact, the prices are zooming up like crazy.I got my braces 3 years ago from USC (University of Southern California) for about $2,300. Now, I believe they are about $2,700. I got them off last October. But you'll have to go check with your orthodontist.
Braces on your teeth cost $4,000 - $9,000
Fawn: I've heard that it was like either 4000 or 3000 to get the full mouth braces. It depends on how much of your mouth is covered with braces.
Braces vary . My braces are going to cost 鈧?,400 and that includes all the treatment
well honey about 1,000 $ to about7,500..
mine cost $6,750 so yeah expensive..
around 1,000-2,000 bulks
Depends on your area and how long you have them. I had them for 3 years and it cost $5,000. That was in CA and about 7 years ago. Good luck!
Mine are costing $6600 CDN. In fact I'm getting them put on tomorrow morning. Your doctor can help you with a payment plan...they don't expect you to pay all at once!
go to the UK it's completely free =]
Well braces prices vary depending on how bad the problem is. I have braces right now and they cost about $6,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net