Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much does orthodontic treatment cost on a monthly basis, and how much do down payments usually cost?

Also do you know of a orthodontic franchise that is fairly inexpensive in California?
Answer:
Mines cost $5000. I didn't have insurance at the time so I paid $100 a month for a few years. I had them for 2 1/2 years. The prices depend on how long you have them, what treatment, dentist, area, etc. If you are in Northern CA (I'm from there, no in So. CA), I use to go to Dr. Shen Orthodontic Group. They have offices in the Richmond District and downtown. I went to the one downtown, on Sutter St (? I forget), turn right after the tunnel. In the dental building. The setting is great. The ppl are very nice. You're on the top floor and get to see great views of the city while they work on you. Western Dental is another option. I've had friends do work there because of the many offices around the Bay Area and they offer low payment plans. Good luck!
well the average total cost of braces is about $5,000. so about the average month payment would probably be somewhere around $170? it really depends on what you have to get done on your teeth, ie. braces, head gear, retainer, rubberbands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net