Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How much does it cost for 3 teeth replacement coz i young n tired with other kid making fun of me.?


Answer:
Start with a dentist appointment and they will examine you and give you an estimate. Dental health is very important ! You will feel much better once you have this take care of.
Go to the dentist. Do you have a medical card or any insurance? How old are you? And you did't say if you lost your baby teeth or why you are missing your 3 teeth. When I was young kids made fun of me because I had a big gap on my front teeth. Right now I have braces which cost me $3,000.00 but I'm paying/was paying $50.00 every month. I'm getting them out in 2 weeks. I'm also getting a bonding. I decided to get the braces because I was tired of people making fun of me specialy girls. Right now I'm 23yrs old. I cant wait to see how My teeth are going to be. Dont lisen to the kids that make fun of you they are ignorant people. Good Luck finding a dentist.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How long does Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net